We are changing our name!
Many of you have already noticed our slow roll into the name change to Green Witch Gardens. While there are a lot of technical reasons for changing to a more unique name (SEO, searchability, etc.) This new name focuses more on our goals for the future as a store, bonsai nursery, and eventually a botanical garden.Our long-term goals:
- Expand our bonsai offerings with more yamadori collecting (trees from this year's excursion will be available in 2024), growing from seed, and implementing a bonsai apprenticeship program
- Regularly improve the quality of bonsai material we offer through selection and care, plus find opportunities to carry more unique and high end trees
- Have a larger presence in the national bonsai community by being a part of more shows and events beyond the midwest
- Become more eco-friendly as a business (floral & bonsai)
- Gradually plant a botanical garden on the property
- Build a community of like-minded individuals and a safe space for all by continuing and expanding classes, events, etc.
Why Green Witch?
Green witches respect and draw their power from nature and the Earth. We will strive to follow this ideology as we continue to expand and grow with our goals. We hope to serve our communities in a way that helps people and the planet.We will be gradually switching our name online (Google, social media, etc). Thank you all for your support and patronage!
Wicked Plants - October 14th from 10-6
We are so excited for our second year of doing this spooktactular event! This year we will have the Lake Eerie Hexenbrut dancing witches performing from 12-2!! Plus...
🎃 spooky vendors
🎃 live music by Benny Capaul
🎃 clay workshop with Clever Creations by Amy (registration coming soon)
🎃 coffee by The Coffee Grind Coffee Truck ft. a special drink crafted just for this event
🎃 food by The Apothecary Kitchen (menu coming soon)
🎃 yard games
Costumes are highly encouraged! Vendors must apply, be accepted, and pay in full by Sept. 30th. Application link is below 👇